Friday, January 15, 2010

My PC shit the bed... UPDATED

And is being fixed over the weekend.

In the meantime, I will leave you with this:



Our Favre-ther who art in Mississippi hallowed be thy name.
Thy bowl will come, it will be won, in Miami as it is in the Dome.
Give us this Sunday, our weekly win.
Give us touchdown passes, but do not let others pass against us.
Lead us not into frustration, but deliver us to the Super Bowl.
For thine..... is the MVP, the best of the NFC, and the glory of the Purple People Eaters now and 4-ever.
Amen

SKOL VIKINGS!

UPDATE: I just now realized how inanely cheesy that was. But I'm not going to delete it because I can't mess with mojo.

2 comments:

  1. i totally don't like the vikings. but that was fun. cheesy. but fun.
    also, you are only the second person i've ever known to say "shit the bed".

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. love the favre prayer.

    sorry about the PC...i hate computer problems...

    the title cracked me up...

    ReplyDelete