Thursday, February 25, 2010

Punking this out... cause thats what I do.

So if you're in Louisiana (or anywhere, really) and you're in a giving mood, have I got something for you!

I'm the Louisiana Chapter President for the Pajama Program which provides new pajamas and bed time books for children in group homes and shelters. It is a nation wide non-profit organization that is on a mission to help kids who don't have moms or dads to tuck them in at night to have a good, cozy nights sleep.

Want to help? Sure you do!

First, if you're not in Louisiana and want to make sure your donations go to your area only, let me know and I will make it happen. If you are in Louisiana or you don't mind that your donations help out New Orleans and surrounding areas, make sure you tell me. We accept new pajamas in all sizes, 0 yrs - 18 yrs, and new bed time books. We also accept money donations in cash or checks, any amount.

If you're interested in helping, please contact me at georgette@pajamaprogram.org

If you're interested in starting your own drive, e-mail me at the above address, and I will help get you started.

For more information, please visit http://www.pajamaprogram.org

1 comment:

  1. what a cool project...bet it touches lots of little ones...thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete